Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

6.3.12

Daily Dress: Layers Upon Layers Dress


When I saw this dress it was love at first sight!
It's eclectic, bohemian, and absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!
 
I thought for sure this dress would be in the "are you serious?" price range. 
To my surprise it was, but in a good way.
$32.95
What? Seriously?? 
Another thing I really like about this dress is the fabric has been recycled.
Find out more HERE.
Now if I only had an extra $32.95.  
Anyone want to send me a late birthday present?  Just kidding (well, sort of).

Pin It

0 comments: