Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

5.2.12

Rooftops {Song for Sunday}


We are blessed to live in a land where we have the freedom of religion.  There are so many countries where people have to meet in secret and are martyred for their faith.  
We are free to worship God as we please.  We are such a blessed people
Why is it that we as Christians try to hide our faith???  Why are we so afraid of being rejected by this world? We are to be the light in the darkness, hope to the hopeless, love to those who don't know love. you cannot be those things if your are ashamed of your faith! Jesus died  a humiliating, agonizing, public death so that we could have eternal life.  We shouldn't be afraid to share our faith. We should be shouting it from the rooftops so everyone can here!!!
I want to be BOLD for God!


Here I am before you
Falling in love and seeking your truth
Knowing that your perfect grace
Has brought me to this place
Because of you I freely live
My life to you, oh God, I give

So I stand before You God
I lift my voice because you set me free

So I shout out your name from the rooftops I proclaim
That I am Yours, I am yours

All the good You've done for me
I lift up my hand up hand for all to see
You're the only one
Who brings me to my knees
To share this love across the earth
The beauty of Your Holy Word

So I kneel before You God
I lift my hands because you set me free

So I shout out your name from the rooftops I proclaim
That I am Yours, I am Yours

All that I am I place into Your loving hands
And I am Yours, I am Yours

Here I am, I stand with arms wide open
To the one, the Son, the everlasting God 
Pin It

1 comments:

juana said...

What an awesome song. I might have a new favorite. I followed a link to your ruffly skirt and was blessed with this awesome song of praise. Peace and Blessings.