Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

29.1.12

Freedom Reigns {Song For Sunday}


Happy Sunday!!!
I hope y'all have had a great weekend.  I have had a wonderful weekend with my family.  We did a lot of driving this weekend. We were back and forth between 2 of our church campuses. Most people dread an hour long trip each way with 2 kids in the car. Call me crazy, but I really look forward to these trips.
It gives Scott and I time to really talk. Not just how was your day, how the kids are doing, what did you do today, but to have heartfelt conversations. We have each others full attention to talk about what's been on our hearts all week, where or what we feel God is directing us to do, and things we need to improve on.  In today's society of go, go, go how often do you have the full attention of your spouse.  Some people say they wouldn't like all the back and forth driving and getting up at 5am on Sunday to make sure things are ready for the services. It's time we would normally wouldn't spend focused on each other.  I see it as a blessing!


Now that I'm done babbling I'll share another song I love.



Verse 1: Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. Lift your eyes to heaven there is freedom. (Lift your eyes) Lift your eyes to heaven there is freedom.

Verse 2: Freedom reigns in this place, showers of Mercy and Grace. Falling on every face, there is freedom. If your tired and thirsty, there is freedom. If your tired and thirsty, there is freedom. Give your all to Jesus (Give your all) There is freedom. (ohh) Give your all to Jesus, there is freedom.


Chorus: Freedom reigns in this place. Showers of Mercy and Grace. Falling on every face, there is freedom. (Cause Jesus reigns... yes) Jesus reigns in this place, showers of mercy and grace. Falling on every face, there is freedom. (yeah)

Freedom reigns in this place, showers of mercy and grace. Falling on every face, there is freedom. (Jesus my Jesus) My Jesus reigns in this place, showers of mercy and grace. Falling on every face, there is freedom. (yeah-yeah)

Bridge: Feel the chains fall away, Feel the heaviness all the weight. Jesus reigns. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom, there is freedom, there is freedom. (ohhh) Jesus (yeah) You reign, you reign (ohh-ohh) My God (yeah)


Great is your faithfulness, Great is your faithfulness, Great is your faithfulness. Oh God to this generation all my life, All my life, Great is your faithfulness. We call the name tonight, Great is your faithfulness God. Great is your faithfulness (yeah-yeah)


Freedom reigns in this place, showers of mercy and grace. Falling on every (every) single face, there is freedom (all the grace I need Jesus) My Jesus reigns in this place, showers of mercy and grace. Falling on every face there is freedom.


Pin It

0 comments: