Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

8.1.12

A Call To Anguish



Today I thought I would share this link my husband shared with me this week.
It is very powerful and talked straight to my heart!


It made me stop and realize my heart doesn't cry out  to God.  I want to have a heart like God!!!
It time for me to spend more time in God's word and less time watching TV!
It's time to have a devotional daily with my children. 
It's time to spend more time doing things with my kids and less time doing things on my laptop.
I could go on and on, but I won't bore you with my long list of things I need to do.
I am praying that God would help me to change the things I need to change, do the things I need to do, seek Him with my WHOLE heart.

Did this speak to you?




1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Amen. Groeten uit Nederland. Elizabeth