Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

2.7.11

So Flattered!


Jessica from Cotton Candy Stitches used my Skittles Dress tutorial to make this:

Isn't it wonderful!
I love the maxi style dress and the little flower that adorns the top.
I love it soooo much! I think Aiyanna needs a rainbow Maxi dress :o)
This is also the very first post on her BLOG.
Please take a moment to go show her some bloggie love!
Remeber how excited you were to get comments and followers when you started out.
Shoot, I still get excited!!!!!

And if you are inspired to make something from a tutorial you see here I would love to see pictures.
You can email them to me or add them to the Flickr pool :o)


0 comments: