Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

26.4.11

Easter



This past weekend was a very busy weekend for my family.
Picture Dakota drew yesterday

Easter is the most attended service all year at our church.  It is a celebration of Jesus' life death and Resurrection.  I can't think of a better way to spend Easter than serving at church and watching others give their life to Christ.
It started out Friday evening with a Good Friday service.
It was awesome!!!


Then on Saturday we had a 5:00 and 7:00 service.  Pastor Clay's message was wonderful and also just what I needed to hear. He spoke about laying your burdens at  the cross.

Sunday started off with a sunrise beach baptism at 6am.

78 people were baptized!!! 

 Around 300 people were there to celebrate with those that were baptized.

Then it was off to church. We were there serving all day.
We had services at 8:00, 9:45, 11:30, 1:15, 5:00, and 7:00

I had the privilege of being the pastor's wife right hand this past weekend. We were busy filling in where ever we were needed.

In between the 1:00 and 5:00 service all the volunteers just hung out and rested since there was really only an hour and a half laps between for us. I did run home and take a quick shower and change. I had been sweating when we were outside helping with the balloons. And I didn't want to be stinky!
The kids fell asleep on a couch in the cafe. Everyone thought it was so cute!

 I was able to really get to know some amazing people this past weekend.
We had a total of 5083 in attendance and 1074 decisions (over 500 were to give their lives to God)
It was an awesome weekend!!!!
I am telling you this not to brag, but to give God glory for what HE has done.
I am in total awe!!!


0 comments: