Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

9.3.11

Hair Pretties for Easter!

I love to wear hats on Easter.
This year our budget just doesn't allow for it.
But that's OK because I today I made myself a pretty headband.
Some might think it's a little over the top and that's okay.
I love it.








I am so excited to wear this Easter morning.
Now I just need a dress  *sigh*





1 comments:

craftedbymama said...

I wish I had the guts to wear something this pretty on my head. I remember last years post...so I was waiting to see this years hat