Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

23.11.10

I'm A Guest!


Today I'm a guest over at
she-wears-flowers.com

 I would love for you to come say hi. While you are there check out Tammy's creativeness.
 You'll be hooked!

Here's a sneak peek at my project!

Click {HERE} to go to the tutorial.

2 comments:

DANA said...

This is a great post! I would love for you to link up to my Strut Your Stuff Party! http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/11/link-up-giveaway-and-winner.html

Sassy Sites! said...

So cute! I would love for you to link this up to our Sassy Christmas party- Christmas with FABRIC! :)

http://sassysites.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-with-fabric.html