Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

1.11.10

Curiosity

.....killed the cat  or so the saying goes.  I guess it's a good thing I'm not a cat!!!

I have been thinking about adding a few things to my blog. I would love to get your thoughts!

  1. I thought it might be fun to start a show and tell link party where y'all can show off  what you made       with others who have the same interests and would appreciate your work.  Plus I love finding new creative blogs to follow and thought you might also.  Linky parties are a great way to do this.
  2. I also love to try new recipes and would love to share the ones my family enjoys with everyone.
  3. Christmas is coming up and I have a few giveaways I want to do.  If you would like to do a giveaway on my blog please leave a comment or email me at nmbrumfield {at} yahoo {dot} com.      
  4. I love to do machine embroidery  and sometimes I get the itch to create my own designs. Do you do machine embroidery? Would you be interested in a free design each month?
  5. What kind of tutorials would you like to see in the future?
Please tell me your thoughts!!!  Your honest opinions are really wanted.

2 comments:

hanci06 said...

1.Link party-great idea!
2.recipes-always interesting
3.I have never do a giveaway,and one on your blog would be good for start :-)
4.I do sew,but my machine doesn't embroidery :-( But it's always interesting to see new designs
5.Tutorials are always very interesting,and even if I'm not going to do something,I read a tutorial ad learn something new and use that my way,so all tutorials are welcome!
I'm looking forward to see what will you do with your blog!

http://strasilo.blogspot.com/
hanci06@net.hr

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

1- Link Parties are always fun
2- Always looking for something new to cook.
4- No Machine for embroidery. Someday...
5- Not sure.