Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

10.10.10

Sunday Snapshot

I love photography!!!!  I would love to take some photography classes someday.  I thought I would post a picture or two each Sunday of some of my favorite pictures I take during the week.



This is one of my new favorites.



3 comments:

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

I love that picture! So sweet

d @ dthatssewme said...

Sweetest picture EVER!
BTW, I'm having a link party and would LOVE if you link something up...I need all the help I can get

http://dthatssewme.blogspot.com/2010/10/will-you-rsvp.html

Kalli said...

I love that dress it is adorable!