Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

9.8.10

I Want To Be A Loser!!!!!

What?!?  Really? Ummmm.....YEAH!!! I want to be a loser.   
 
Maybe you have noticed I don't post many pictures of me on my blog.  Why????  Because I am FAT! It's okay to say it I know I am, but I am working on that.  I have started to exercise for an hour 6 days a week doing different exercise videos.  I would rather work out at home then make a fool of myself in public. If my husband walks in the room when I'm exercising I run him out.  The  only people who watch me exercise is my kids and only if they stay on the couch and out of my way.  I seem to be really fun entertainment for them.
Any way they are accepting applications for season 2 and I applied.  I have my fingers crossed that I get picked.  I could use some accountability to make healthy food choices!  I could just live on chocolate. LOL!!
They are taking applications til Friday.  Even if you don't want to compete you can still follow and cheer on the competitors and get so tips on being healthy. 
Wish me luck!!!!




2 comments:

Kitty Talk said...

I'm a new reader and I am also fat! I have been able to lose some weight over the last 18 months doing various thing but let me tell yeah, I started doing the South Beach diet and instantly lost 8 pounds! Look it up on the internet. The first two weeks are WAY challenging but then after that it is pretty easy and it teaches you HOW to eat for the rest of your life, not just while you are eating. ( I'm not getting paid for this, just thought I'd offer advice from one dieter to another! ) GOOD LUCK :)

Nancy said...

I'm right there with you. You should just start a biggest loser competition among bloggers, I'd be the first to sign up! (as long as I don't have to actually post my weight). I swear blogging has definitely added to my waist line, if only I had dreams of becoming a fitness blogger, ugh!