Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

25.7.10

Heirloom Dress

The creative juices have been flowing this past week!!!  Here is another project I finished a couple of days ago.


 This is the first time I have really done shadow embroidery. I love how it looks!!!



I also did corded pin tucks for the first time.  They are soooo easy!!!!  I will definately be doing them again!


I love heirloom sewing!  I hope someday my great great grandchildren will get a chance to wear this dress.


Sumo Sweet Stuff
MakingThe Girl Creative
Photobucket

4 comments:

Funky Mama Bird said...

That is absolutely beautiful!

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Wow that turned out beautiful! I love the detailed stitching. I know your family will cherish it for years to come.

Misty said...

Beautiful dress!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

Mama Nuriel said...

how do you make the corded pin tucks. Do you have any tutorial on it?