Verse Of The Week: No power in the sky above or in the earth below- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us fron the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord ~Romans 8:39

I'm A Contestant

Photobucket

Search This Blog

Social Butterfly

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Follow by Email

Blog Button" />

Lovely Readers

Reader Favorites

12.4.10

Pattern Testers

I have just emailed the pattern to the ladies I have chosen to test for me.   Please email me and let me know you were able to get the pattern.  Remember I need it by next Monday!!!!!  Make sure to answer the questions and submit a picture of it one a child.  I can't wait to see the fabric combination y'all use!!!!
                                                               HAPPY SEWING!!!!
Now go check your email and see if you are one of the lucky ones!!!

1 comments:

ickeshuchfamily said...

What a cute idea. I just love when my son comes to me and asks me to make him something. amy